Home \ Our Services
Our multi-disciplinary team of licensed therapists and health professionals offer confidential intervention and support for adults and children living with:
· Anger management issues
· Combat stress and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
· Grief and loss
· Life transitions (e.g., divorce)
· Low self-esteem
· Marital and family challenges
· Military deployment issues
· Parenting difficulties
· Recovery from abuse (physical, emotional, verbal, sexual)
· School and learning challenges
· Spiritual formation or growth
· Stress and anxiety
· Substance abuse
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare, Amerigroup, CareSource, Wellcare, and Peachcare and offer a sliding fee scale for self-pay clients. We are located in Hinesville, Georgia, with satellite offices in Statesboro, Richmond Hill, and Midway.
Our offices welcome all individuals regardless of race, culture, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, religious preference, socioeconomic status, disability, or other individual differences.
At this time we do not provide immediate crisis intervention.
Please call 1-800-715-4225 for assistance or 911 for emergencies.